Calling all artists! If you’re looking for opportunities to share your art with the world while also giving back, do your part to help end homelessness by submitting your work to the 2017 HomeAid Orange County Art Exhibition.
The 2017 HomeAid Orange County Art Exhibition is a two-day show featuring works created by the artists, creatives and makers who have day jobs in the real estate development industry. All proceeds from the exhibition will be donated to HomeAid Orange County, a non-profit organization with the mission to end homelessness.
Who can exhibit art?
- Any artist over the age of 18 can participate, but if we run short on exhibition space, preference will be provided to the artists with a connection to the real estate development industry
- Also, artists must be willing to put up their work for sale
- Not to mention that proceeds from the sale of art will go directly to HomeAid, a non-profit dedicated to ending homelessness
- Your work will be exposed to the entire real estate development community in Orange County
Where and when will the exhibition take place?
- The exhibition will be held at the brand new HomeAid CareCenter in Orange, California
- We hope to have the exhibition on Friday, July 14th through Saturday, July 15th, but these dates are subject to change based upon construction progress
- A hosted evening reception will be held on July 14th for artists, their co-workers, friends and family
Is the exhibition juried; will there be awards?
- Yes, the exhibition will be juried and there will be awards, prizes and recognition
I’m in, how do I sign up?
- You must create a profile and upload images of your work on www.callforentry.org. There is no cost to setup a profile
- There is an entry fee of $30.00 which will go towards the expense of using the CaFE website and setup for the gallery
- If you are donating art to HomeAid, please use the coupon code DONATEDART in order to waive your entry fee when you upload your work to the site
It seems like this email is missing a lot of details, isn’t there more information that I need to know?
- Yep, a lot more. Those specific details can be found on the HomeAid Art Exhibition Profile Page